FIT36® Parker, CO.
FIT36® is seeking a highly-motivated sales professional for an Outside Sales position in Parker, CO. Must be outgoing, friendly, RESULTS oriented, and not afraid to close the deal.
This position will be working with FIT36® Group Trainers and other members of the sales team to drive sales, ensure exceptional customer service and promote this incomparable fitness concept. The successful candidate will be responsible for reaching clearly defined sales goals and greeting every client with a smile.
• Generate minimum levels of personal productivity (generate 10 leads, set 3 appointments, make 2 presentations personally produced, and 2 from Studio walk ins, make 2-3 sales per day)
• Convert telephone inquiries into Studio appointments and presentations
• Follow the FIT36® method of selling: including the use of the 5 components of fitness in every presentation
• Build and maintain referral business within the Studio. Produce 50 outbound sales calls
• Follow all scripts, which include Telephone Inquiry (TI) calls, outbound calls, tours, presentations, and P.O.S. Referrals, etc.
• Promote Group Training benefits
• Participate in guerilla marketing and lead generation activities both through internal and external efforts
• Attend training functions
• Participate in the overall safety, comfort and cleanliness of facility
• Maintain personal commitment to fitness
• Attend all mandatory meetings and corporate functions
• Maintain highest level of professional ethics and compliance with all studio rules, policies and regulations
• Memorize and understand the FIT36® vision statement, core values and company unique selling propositions
• Adhere to the FIT36® Dress Code, including name tag and grooming guidelines
• Minimum of one year sales experience including business to business sales
• Health/Fitness industry & related sales experience is preferred
• Strong verbal communication skills with both individuals and businesses
• Basic computer skills with ability to learn new computer software
• Fitness minded people strongly preferred
• Flexible to working morning, daytime, evening or weekend hours as needed
• Self-motivated and goal oriented
• A connector -- willing to strike up a conversation with anyone and everyone
• High School diploma required (Bachelor's degree preferred)
• Must have a vehicle
Compensation & Benefits:
Full Time Position
• $15 / hour plus performance based bonuses
• Free studio membership
• An energetic, fun, professional atmosphere
FIT36® is a smoke free work environment
Come join The Next Level In Fitness, apply today!