About: We take functional fitness to the next level. FIT36 uses scientifically proven techniques to push your body to perform at a higher level. Our 36-minute workouts are designed to build strength, athleticism, and stamina in a more effective and efficient way.
- The opportunity to be part of a team that is focused on the wellness of others as we provide The Next Level in Fitness, Efficiency, and Community.
- An energetic, FUN, positive, and professional atmosphere.
- Training and proven processes to support your success.
- Variety in your work that is both challenging and rewarding.
- Breaks between each class
- Marketing to attract clients
- High School Diploma; College degree in related field a plus
- More than one year(s) of training and program design experience preferred
- Prior experience coaching group fitness or teams a plus
- Nationally recognized training certification (ACE, ACSM, NASM, NATA, NSCA, NPTI, ISSA)
- CPR/AED Certification
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills
- Adapt to adjusting to people’s moods and personalities
- Possess the emotional stamina to be “at your best” with each client
- Ability to motivate and coach
- Customer service skills
- Ability to remain flexible in a constantly changing environment
Schedule: Early Morning, Noon, Late Afternoon/Evening classes and also available for weekend classes and/or events
Wages: Hourly wages + Bonus based on class attendance